Difference between revisions of "Vladimír Guma Kulhánek"
From Unearthing The Music
(Created page with "thumb|Vladimír Guma Kulhánek live with T4. Picture by: Dasa Borovska Vladimír "Guma" Kulhánek (born 4 September 1944 in Prague,<sup>...")
Revision as of 10:39, 20 May 2020
Vladimír "Guma" Kulhánek (born 4 September 1944 in Prague, Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia; now Czech Republic) is a Czech rock bass guitarist. He studied at the Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague. He was a member of many bands including Flamengo, Etc..., Stromboli, Bohemia and others. He was also a sought-after session musician (having played with Dežo Ursiny, Eva Pilarová, Jana Kratochvílová, Anna K and many others). Currently he is a member of T4, November 2nd, Energit and a supergroup named Kulhánek/Holeček/Razím/Kowacz.
- Flamengo: Kuře v hodinkách (1971)
- Dežo Ursiny: Dežo Ursiny & Provisorium (1973)
- Bohemia: Zrnko písku (1978)
- Stromboli: Stromboli (1987)
- Vladimír Mišík & Etc...: Etc...4 (1987)
- Vladimír Mišík & Etc...: 20 deka duše (1990)
- Vladimír Mišík & Etc...: Jen se směj (1993)
- Vladimír Mišík & Etc...: Live - unplugged (1994)
- Bratři Ebenové: Tichá domácnost (1995)
- Vladimír Mišík & Etc...: Město z peřin (1996)
- Krausberry: Šiksa a gádžo (1998)
- Bratři Karamazovi: Apokalypsa - obrazy Janova zjevení (2001)
- November 2nd: Midnight Desert (2002)
- November 2nd: Little Miss Behavin' & the Troublemakers (2005)
- T4: Pár tónů a slov (2005)
- November 2nd: Night Walk with Me (2011)
Text adapted from Wikipedia.