From Unearthing The Music
Artemy Artemyev (born 13 January 1966) is a Russian composer of electronic and experimental music. Since 1988, he has composed music for more than fifty Russian feature films, and has contributed to several documentary films and television programs. He is the son of renowned composer Eduard Artemyev, who is most recognized for his collaborations with film director Andrei Tarkovsky.
- The Warning (1993)
- Cold (1994)
- Point of Intersection (1997)
- Five Mystery Tales of Asia (1998)
- Mysticism of Sound (1999)
- Forgotten Themes (2000)
- Space Icon (2000)
- Transfiguration (2002)
- Equilibrium (with Karda Estra) (2002)
- Time, Desert and a Sound (2004)
- "Artemiy Artemiev". Electroshock Records. 2004. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
- Bush, John. "Artemiy Artemiev > Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
Text adapted from Wikipedia