From Unearthing The Music
Pages in category "Czechoslovakian Content"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- The East of the West: The context for electroacoustic music in Czechoslovakia, 1948–1992
- The Impact of Chris Cutler and Rock in Opposition on Czech Rock Music in the Communist Era
- The Jazz Section and its influence on the development of culture in the regions of Czechoslovakia before 1989: the case of the music scene in Olomouc
- The Omnibus Band (Interview)
- The Provincial Cradle of Modernity – Intermedia art in Czechoslovakia from the interwar period to the Velvet Revolution